These are some of the songs played during our wedding.
Background music used in videos
Of course, I can't remember the songs played by the string trio from the reception because PJ and I were too busy with the guests and the program. Haha.
One last thing... there was Gangnam Style! My groom danced a bit in the garter portion. Hahaha. How could I ever forget... :P
- Processional - Canon in D
- Bridal March - Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Recessional - Friday I'm In Love
- Communion Rites - The Prayer
- First Dance - Forevermore by Side A
- Father-Daughter Dance - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
Background music used in videos
- This Is Not the End by Gungor; used in photo slideshow by J Lucas Reyes
- So In Love by Icarus Account; used in SDE by Kris Matanguihan
- Animal by Neon Trees; for our introduction AVP
Of course, I can't remember the songs played by the string trio from the reception because PJ and I were too busy with the guests and the program. Haha.
One last thing... there was Gangnam Style! My groom danced a bit in the garter portion. Hahaha. How could I ever forget... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment