Up to this day, I can still remember what transpired in the
end-of-the-world-slash-our-wedding day. While I was at the St. Benedict Church
courtyard waiting for my turn to walk down the aisle, I became really
emotional.
I was trying to hide it by blabbering endlessly to Kaice, to JLR, to KMV just
to stop the tears from falling down. I would hear the sound of the strings
playing... Signaling the start of the processional... My heart rate goes crazy
like I'm having a cardiac arrest. It got crazier when I heard the bridal march.
THIS. IS. IT.
The journey to forever begins with one step. The one step which seals the decision to accept my lovely fate. A new world awaits at the other side of the door.
| Photo by J Lucas Reyes (www.jlucasreyes.com) |
THIS. IS. IT.
The journey to forever begins with one step. The one step which seals the decision to accept my lovely fate. A new world awaits at the other side of the door.
Then I took the step. My eyes focused on my love who waits.
My dashing groom. "Ang gwapo, gwapo mo!" I was screaming to myself. By that time, I was walking fast. Kaice is telling me with super emphasized hand gestures to slow down. OMG, I just can't wait to be with my man!
My march to the altar, after meeting my parents half way down the aisle, was like a car driving fast then hits the break. I totally forgot that we still need to give respect to our parents. Haha. Excited? Hell yeah! After that funny episode, the best part comes when PJ took my hand and led me to the altar.
But the better than the best part is when I saw the SDE video and PJ shared his emotional side :) Sweet.
My dashing groom. "Ang gwapo, gwapo mo!" I was screaming to myself. By that time, I was walking fast. Kaice is telling me with super emphasized hand gestures to slow down. OMG, I just can't wait to be with my man!
My march to the altar, after meeting my parents half way down the aisle, was like a car driving fast then hits the break. I totally forgot that we still need to give respect to our parents. Haha. Excited? Hell yeah! After that funny episode, the best part comes when PJ took my hand and led me to the altar.
But the better than the best part is when I saw the SDE video and PJ shared his emotional side :) Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment