Last month, PJ was very excited to show me a number of save-the-date invites. When I saw the images, I already knew where it came from but I did not tell him right away. His eyes are full of pride, the same eyes that melt my heart everytime. I'm kilig much. Haha. I feel lucky and am just too happy that he's willing to help with the DIY wedding stuff.
Going back to the save-the-date.. Drumroll, please... He got it from Wedding Chicks! Haha. So the template I picked from the downloaded images he showed me is this one but it's missing a vital information so I tweaked it a bit and here it is:
I used Rockwell Font for the church information.
You can find the font here: http://www.eaglefonts.com/rockwell-ttf-130959.htm
Wedding Chicks Save-the-Date template: http://www.weddingchicks.com/2012/07/13/free-printable-save-the-date/
Going back to the save-the-date.. Drumroll, please... He got it from Wedding Chicks! Haha. So the template I picked from the downloaded images he showed me is this one but it's missing a vital information so I tweaked it a bit and here it is:
I used Rockwell Font for the church information.
You can find the font here: http://www.eaglefonts.com/rockwell-ttf-130959.htm
Wedding Chicks Save-the-Date template: http://www.weddingchicks.com/2012/07/13/free-printable-save-the-date/

No comments:
Post a Comment