I am thinking of DIY-ing the flower baskets for the flower girls but instead of having baskets, I want it to be different like wands or cones. This project is still in the experimental stage, so I am in the process of creating felt flowers to be used as an alternative to fresh flowers.
The pattern I used can be found here. I am still undecided on what I am going to put in the center. I am thinking of either pearls or rhinestones. The images shown below will be used as the base layer of the felt flower. If you have visited the link, you can see there that there are at least two layers for the camelia. So far, I have created five of this and I'll continue making the smaller layers hopefully this evening provided that my fingers have healed from the needle pinches. Haha.
Materials:
The pattern I used can be found here. I am still undecided on what I am going to put in the center. I am thinking of either pearls or rhinestones. The images shown below will be used as the base layer of the felt flower. If you have visited the link, you can see there that there are at least two layers for the camelia. So far, I have created five of this and I'll continue making the smaller layers hopefully this evening provided that my fingers have healed from the needle pinches. Haha.
Materials:
- Felt




No comments:
Post a Comment