Saturday, September 1, 2012

Assembling Invites - WIP 70%

Well, we have finished a few invitation suites for our wedding last weekend. Hooray! So while the groom-to-be is still doing the rest of the ribbons, I am happy to share our finished DIY invites. We don't have the part where we will put the names of the invitees yet but I believe the suites are in a state where we can hand them out already to some family members so we can get initial reactions. Haha

When opened
I am now in love with the paper cutter! If it wasn't for it, we are still cutting the sheets manually up to now.
When closed
The suite is so sweet!
Looking back, here's also the anatomy of our invites:
http://diyinday.blogspot.com/2012/08/diy-pocketfolds.html
http://diyinday.blogspot.com/2012/08/invite-layouts.html 

I know it's far from perfect and we can't compare it to the professionally done invites but PJ and I are really pleased with the outcome of this DIY. I hope the invitees will feel the same way too! :)

Nothing beats labor of love. Hahaha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis,

      Ask ko lang kung saang site mo nakuha yung border ng monogram mo. I really like it. :)


      Thanks,
      Mye

      Delete
    2. Hi Mye, just search for free border fonts on the internet and choose to download the ones you can use on your invites. :)

      abbey

      Delete